ADMISSION NOTICE SESSION: 2017 – 2018
- ISI Prospectus 2017-18
- ADMISSION NOTICE SESSION: 2017 – 2018:
B Stat (Hons), B. Math. (Hons), M Stat, M Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M Tech (CS), M Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas and Research Fellowships
- Applications are invited for the following programmes from the candidates having qualifications as shown against each programme. Candidates who are due to complete the qualifying examinations before 01 July 2017 may also apply. Stipends/Fellowships as mentioned against each programme will be available to the deserving candidates.
- List of Academic Programmes:
- 3-year B Stat (Hons): Successful completion of Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with Mathematics and English as subjects. Stipend ₹3000/- per month (Offered at Kolkata).
- 3-year B Math (Hons): Successful completion of Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with Mathematics and English as subjects. Stipend ₹3000/- per month (Offered at Bengaluru).
For the above two programmes, eligible Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO) Awardees of any previous year need not sit for the written test. Such candidates would be directly called for interview but are required to apply in the prescribed application form like all other candidates (see details in Prospectus).
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates is based on merit as judged by their performance in written tests and interviews conducted by the Institute. Past academic record may also be taken into consideration.
Application Procedure: Candidates in India can apply only ON-LINE through the official website http://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/. The Admission Test is conducted at various centres all over India.
Application Fee: ₹700.00 for all applicants in the General category, ₹350.00 for SC/ST/OBC/ Differently Abled candidates for all programmes.
For further queries, prospectus, previous questions etc. visit http://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/
On-line Application Starts : 08 February 2017
On-line Application Ends : 10 March 2017
Payment of Application Fee Starts: 10 February 2017
Payment of Application Fee Ends: 15 March 2017
ISI Admission Test: 14 May 2017